Make $5,000 more by selling
your car with otua.*
Get the price you deserve
How we manage to get you the best price every single time
Free valuation report
Get weekly reports on your listing
Viewings are assisted by a professional team
All paperwork are meticulously handled by our team
Get the best price for your car
What our customers are saying
The process is very simple and he went to the extra mile to make sure eveything is settled. Thank u once again.
Malcolm was very efficient in searching for a buyer and my car was sold really quickly!!
Overall, Malcolm and Francis were very transparent on the procedures. My car was sold with my expected price range and paperwork was all done efficiently.
Would highly recommend their services if you want a fuss free way to buy or sell your car! 👍🏻
Thankfully with his expertise and excellent service, we were able to sell our car in a short period of time, and come to an agreement that both buyer and seller were more than happy with.
Highly recommend Malcolm and Otua Auto. 😌😌👍🏼👍🏼
Why you should choose OTUA to sell your car
No. 1 transparent and hasssle-free car selling experience
Best Way to Sell
Sell fast in 1 day or sell for more within 35 days?
It’s your choice. You decide.
No Hidden Fees
No hidden fees for selling your car. We provide full transfer, loan and paperwork assistance, so you can enjoy a seamless selling experience with us
Frequently asked questions
- You will need to invest a great deal of time in understanding the procedural requirements for transferring the vehicle.
- If you have any outstanding car loans, you will have to pay it yourself. In the normal course of the process, an individual buyer will not be able to take up the responsibility of paying the bank.
- You will be constantly bombarded by people who are trying to “low-ball” or waste your time.
- If the buyer has an existing car and requires trade-in, you will not be able to handle it yourself.
- Generate buy leads for you (Marketing & Advertising)
- Filter away insincere and potential low ballers to save you time (Client advisor)
- Ensure all paper-work are done properly and smoothly (Support)
- Manage your viewing and help you sell efficiently (Sales)
- Inspect and take photos of your vehicle (Client Advisor)
- Manage your buyer’s trade-ins or if you need to sell fast (Distributor)
Easy! Just follow this link!
Upon submitting your information, our Client advisors will contact you within a day to answer any enquiries that you might have.
Just like how every seller is unique, we believe that every car is also unique. And all of these information are packed and stored with LTA. We would require only the bare minimum personal information to retrieve your vehicle details before our Client Advisors are able to give you proper advise and also for us to market your car in the relevant classified portals.
Our team of dedicated staff will start to market and advertise your car across the different classified channels and portals.
OTUA understands that car ownership in Singapore is extremely expensive, and we would like to hopefully mitigate some of that cost.
While it is not compulsory to follow our Client Advisors’ pricing guide for your car, we strongly recommend you to do so to have the best result.
Most car owners do not realise that the prices they see on classified portals are not an accurate portrayal of actual transacted prices.
- Current demand for your make & model
- Your vehicle’s condition (inside and outside)
- Market price (base on depreciation/year)
- Your time horizon for sale
- COE trends
- Historical transaction price
- Any options/extras that may come with your vehicle
Initial Deposit – Typically between $500 to $3000 is collected when the sales and purchase agreement is signed between you and the buyer.
Down Payment – Typically between 30% to 40% of the transacted price. You will receive these amount on the day of handover.
- Buyer’s Loan Amount – Typically between 60% to 70% of the transacted price. You will receive the buyer’s loan amount 3 to 7 working days after successful transfer of car ownership.